Spot The Difference
You have 30 seconds to spot the 5 differences between these two images, spot all 5 in the time limit and you could be in with a chance to win tickets to see the film!
Competition Terms and Conditions
1. The promoter is Venatus Media Ltd (company no. 07183957)] whose registered office is at 29-31 Saffron Hill, London, EC1N 8SW, UK.
2. Employees of Venatus Media Limited, Kaleidoscope Home Entertainment or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via the competition advertisement.
5. Closing date for entry will be midnight of the 21st of August. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows:
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter's control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen at random by software provided by Venatus Media from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter's decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by English law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England.
17. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrantís prior consent.
18. The winner's name will be available 28 days after closing date by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Dept: Asterix Competition, Venatus Media Limited, 29-31 Saffron Hill, London, EC1N 8SW
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
Enjoy the Trailer!